You've Crossed my Mind


Flower crown - DIY
Sunglasses - H&M
Sweater - H&M
Shorts - Urban Outfitters
Boots - Ebay

I am absolutely, deeply in love with this sweater. It is a piece which in my opinion have some edge but can look super cute and girly at the same time. It's made out of thick, but soft, woolen thread and is a tiny tiny bit see-through, but not so much that you have to wear a shirt underneath. So basically because it is woolen thread, it's not too cold to wear, but because the thread isn't tight-together like a normal sweater, it's not too hot to wear either. Of course, I had to go tiptoe on my lita's with no attitude left behind, to show this baby off. Nothing less than the best for my new favorite spring sweater. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS