THE JACKET





This is hands-off one of the best purchases I've made in my entire life. I looked around on Choies' webpage in December, and found this. At first sight I thought it was awfully ugly, but yet I was somehow attracted to it's ugly'ness, so I clicked it to get a closer look. After that day I couldn't stop thinking about it, and I started imagining what I would wear with it. You know, when a girl starts imagining matching clothes: there's simply nothing left to do than to go get your wallet. I put this on my wish-list for Christmas which is probably one of the stupidest you can do when you really want something: because now I couldn't buy it myself. I could only wait for a furry present that might never come. F***! As you see I didn't wait aroung for nothing. I didn't get it on Christmas but I got it on my birthday 4 days after. There's nothing like parents who likes to stress out their clothes-loving daughter! If you don't like attention, you might consider not buying this kind of jacket, because you will be seen several miles away wearing this, but it's soft, warm and the perfect piece for spicing up a neutral set of clothing. And before you ask, of course it's faux fur.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Love that jacket! So pretty :)

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    SvarSlet
  2. awesome jacket!
    http://lookbook.nu/look/4791683-Choies-Black-Tshirt-Checked-Skirt-Luxurious
    http://clothesmything.blogspot.com/2013/04/todays-outfit_12.html

    SvarSlet

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS