Flanneltastic


Sunglasses - H&M
Flannel - Gina Tricot
Blue Jeans - Dr Denim
Bag - H&M
Boots - Havannah Shoes

How wonderful isn't it to put on something oversized and know how relaxing it'll be to wear, when you have to endure a full schedule school day? This flannel is one of my favorite pieces to wear to school right now, and who says comfy clothes has to be boring? Wear some colors or fix it up with accessories and the right pair of shoes. This flannel I usually wear with some silver rings, a big black scarf and my studded combat boots. So while dragging myself though classes, I at least know I'll feel comfortable and still look like a rock star.

Purchase:
Buy the Gina Tricot Flannel in Red
Buy the Gina Tricot Flannel in Army green

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS