Black n' White Hippie



Hat - H&M
Choker - H&M
Bracelets - Hot topic
Slash t-shirt - DIY
Waterfall skirt - Urban Outfitters
Combat boots - Bianco

I love mixing different styles, and what I love about this is the hippie vs. brat I have going on. I really like the random look the t-shirt gives the skirt, which actually is very feminin in other compinations than this. This is the kind of look I did a lot in the summer, but the hat is something new. I'm starting to be really fond of hats, which is a first time for me.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love your glasses! Where did you get them?

    Followed you on Bloglovin'. Follow back?

    Saw your blog address on Lookbook, by the way. Hope you can also check out mine. :)

    xo,
    Daphne of Metamorphosis

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I don't remember the site's name. I just googled it, and something came up, and I bought them. And yeah, I'll definately check you out (; Thanks!

      Slet

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS